This policy has been prepared by TAMİŞ MAKİNA acting as data controller pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) no. 6698 with the aim of informing you, our respected customers, about processing your personal data which you transmits to us.
1. Data Controller is the legal entity determining the aims and means of personal data processing, as well as being responsible for establishment and management of data recording system.
2. Collecting, Processing Personal Data and Processing Purposes Your personal data will be processed pursuant to the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in article 5 and 6 of PDPA, with the aims of creation of your TAMİŞ MAKİNA membership, your utilization of the services provided by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, making you utilize the TAMİŞ MAKİNA’s event and organization management processes and the advantages prepared for the members specially by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, as well as carrying out necessary studies and relevant processes by relevant departments to perform the activities carried out by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, carrying out necessary studies by relevant department to make relevant people utilize products and services offered by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, carrying out relevant processes and performing advertising activities of TAMİŞ MAKİNA’s products and services.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes Can Processed Personal Data Be Transmitted? Your collected data will be transmitted to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private people pursuant to the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in article 8 and 9 of PDPA (See: Terms of Persona Data Protection and Use) with the aims of creation of your TAMİŞ MAKİNA membership, your utilization of the services provided by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, informing you about TAMİŞ MAKİNA’s event and organization management processes and making you utilize the advantages and the likes of them prepared for the members specially by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, as well as carrying out necessary studies and relevant processes by relevant departments to perform the activities carried out by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, carrying out necessary studies by relevant department to make relevant people utilize products and services offered by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, carrying out relevant processes and performing advertising activities of TAMİŞ MAKİNA’s products and services.
4. The Method of Personal Data Collecting and Its Legal Reason. Your Personal data is collected in all kinds of oral, written or electronic environments with e-mail contact, membership form or in an another way pursuant to the abovementioned purposes. Your personal data collected with this legal reason can be processed or transmitted with the aims referred to in items (1) and (2) of this text, within the scope of the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in articles 5 and 6 of PDPA.
5. Personal Data to Be Processed With Your Explicit Consent and the Purpose of Processing. We process your personal data by receiving your explicit consent in cases of inability to serve the purposes of personal data processing referred to in articles 5 and 6 of PDPA. Personal data limited to name, surname and contact information will be processed and shared in accordance with the approval to be given with the aims of advertising and informing of TAMİŞ MAKİNA
6. The Rights of Personal Data Subject Referred to In Article 11 Of PDPA On condition that the cases envisaged in article 28 of PDPA titled ‘’Exceptions’’ remain hidden, pursuant to article 11 of PDPA your rights with regards to your personal data will be as follows once you simply consult to TAMİŞ MAKİNA;
- To be informed of whether your personal data is processed or not,
- To request information if personal data has is processed,
- To be informed of the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used pursuant to its purpose or not,
- To be informed of third parties to whom data is transmitted in the domestic area or abroad,
- To request to be corrected them, in case of missing or misprocessed personal data, and to be notified to the third parties to whom personal data is disseminated,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the conception of PDPA and GDPR, in case that the reasons required personal data processing has disappeared, to demand to delete or annihilate it or to be notified the process carried out in this context,
- To object to an occurrence of an outcome against the person him/herself thereby analyzing the processed data via exclusively automatic systems,
- You have the rights to demand the recovery of the loss in case of suffering a loss because of the processed personal data illegally.
You can send your request to TAMİŞ MAKİNA in written form or via other methods determined by PDPA to use your abovementioned rights. (See: PDPA)
Because the Personal Data Protection Committee hasn’t determined a method, you need to send your written request to TAMİŞ MAKİNA as required by law. Within the scope of your written application, you can deliver your request involving necessary ID information and explanations about your request to use the rights referred in article 11 of PDPA by hand to contact address (contact office) which is on our website www.isiktekstil.com.tr www.isiktekstil.com.tr while you can send it to the e-mail address email@example.com via e-mail, notary public or the other methods specified in PDPA.
We can place cookie formatted information on your computer when you visit the website. There are options on nearly every browser to delete cookies from your harddisk, prevent them from being written and get a warning message before they are saved. For more information regarding this issue, please take a look at the help files and usage information.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file which a web site places on your computer to get your browsing history and customize online experience when you visit the site for the first time. Cookies fulfill many various duties like enabling you to browse the pages more effectively on the website ‘’TAMİŞ MAKİNA TURKEY’’, storing your options and developing your website experience in general. Cookies enable a faster and easier interaction between you and the website. There are different types of cookies tracking and saving different kinds of activities.
These cookies allow the users to view the website ‘’TAMİŞ MAKİNA’’, to use the functions of the websites and access to secured sections of them. The information collected by these cookies isn’t used for the marketing purposes. If it is not allowed for these cookies to be used, the following results will appear:
• It will be impossible to use various sections on www.tamismakine.com;
• TAMİŞ MAKİNA may support its users less often;
• TAMİŞ MAKİNA will not be able to remember your settings when you cannot display or use a function..
These cookies serve in the matter of improvement of TAMİŞ MAKİNA Turkey website. Cookies collect information such as; mostly visited pages, or number of displayed error messages to learn about how customers use www.tamismakine.com. These let us understand easily how visitors come to website and how they surf on the website also,highlight the areas so, we can take the experiences we are offering, much further. Then, we form an opinion for how we can enhance the website in terms of its operating manner by gathering these information. The data reserved in these cookies, never show personal info that leads your ID to be identified.
MARKETING AND OTHER COOKIES
These cookies enable the images, advertisements,contents that are shown to you in a way to appeal to you and your interests by collecting information about your habits on internet usage. They remember the web sites you visited, and such information can be shared with third person like the advertisers.
For showing advertisements in website or managing our advertisements on other websites and for ensuring social networking functionality, we benefit from third person advertisement and social media services. Cookies placed by third person are not used or read by TAMİŞ MAKİNA, in other words, only interested third persons use them. We have limited information and control on these cookies, including the data acquired by using these coockies and the intended purposes.
HOW CAN I CONTROL MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
Cookies make the usage of TAMİŞ MAKİNA Turkey Websites faster and easier, but where it is required by you, you can choose to inactivate the cookies in a manner preventing us to remember your choices, offering customized content, and enhancing improved learning via your visit. If you do not prefer to receive cookies to your computer, you can easily block these cookies by simply changing your web browser settings or you can ensure to be notified when you get a new cookie.
Please follow the links given below to learn how to manage cookies on other web browsers:
• Internet Explorer