|Sanding Band Size||:||1250x200 - 2000x100 mm|
|Motor Power||:||2 HP|
|Motor Speed||:||3000 RPM|
|Voltage||:||220 V - 380 V|
|Pulley Diameter||:||Ø95x100xØ12 -Ø95x200xØ12|
|Inverter (Speed Controller)||:||0/3000RPM|
Band Sanding / Grinding Machine TZ 34
TZ 34, with two motors; It is a belt-shaped machine with two horizontal belt sanding units of different widths and lengths, with long strip abrasives that are resistant to tensile and attached to pulleys.
Belt sander provides multi-axis processing opportunity in sanding operations of irregularly shaped, curved and profiled elements, deburring and surface finishing operations. In belt sanding machines, the longer the belt, the longer the working life. Since it has a pulley, the belt sander length is longer in this unit. For this purpose, the working life of the sandpaper is extended.
The other part has a horizontal and wide belt sander; It provides a wide working area and allows large parts to be processed easily. Also, the fact that the abrasives are replaceable supports the processing of materials from different materials.
Having two motors allows two people to work on both units at the same time.
Our Band Sanding / Grinding Machine TZ34 Production
- It has two motors so that two people can work at the same time.
- The unit with a long belt sander has less fray, so the life of the belt will be longer.
- In the unit with wide belt sander, the working area is wide so that more work area is provided to the user and wider parts are allowed to be processed.
- Within the scope of occupational safety, protection dressing can be made in line with the customer's request or need.
- Its designs are ergonomic and user-friendly. Thanks to these designs, it allows you to easily perform your operations by consuming minimum physical effort.
What is the use of Band Sanding & Grinding Machine TZ34 ?
Belt sander provides multi-axis processing opportunity in sanding operations of irregularly shaped, curved and profiled elements, deburring and surface finishing operations.In sectors such as casting, aerospace, shock absorber, furniture, decoration manufacturing, sanding of metal and wooden surfaces, deburring, piping, metal cutting, metal cleaning and polishing, wood sanding, wood and knife sharpening, blacksmithing, repairing, etc. It takes its place in almost every manufacturing sector, from big factories to smaller.